Monday, April 6, 2009

Cute But Cunning

I just love the way this layout turned out. I have made some new patterns for critters you would see out on a nature trail and just had to use this adorable little raccoon on a layout. I started thinking up words that described a raccoon and that is where the word cunning came from. Then I added the word cute to make the title "Cute but Cunning", the way little girls can be. I jokingly told my daughter I'd use this layout for her pictures, she is a very beautiful young lady, but underneath that cuteness is a sly and cunning young lady. So I guess you could say she was the inspiration for this layout, hehehe. Although I could have easily kept this layout for my own person albums, I have made it for my ebay lisings. You can see this layout here.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...