Saturday, July 3, 2010

Celebrate

Digital Scrapbooking has been around for a while now, and even though I have played around with it from time to time I enjoyed the art of Paper Scrapbooking more. But with having little time now to scrapbook I have discovered a new passion for Digital Scrapbooking. I can honestly say the thing I like most about digital scrapbooking is there is no mess to clean up. Plus, I love the ability to be able to use the elements over and over again without having to buy more.
Here is a digital scrapbook page I have created using some pngs from my Celebrate the Fourth Collection. I followed the sketch from Scrapbook Challenges Weekly Challenges and Sketches sketch 204.




Photobucket

No comments:

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...