
Thank you for stopping by my little scrapping corner. I have been scrapping for several years and sell many of my layouts and paper piecings on ebay. Feel free to take your time and browse around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Growing in Unity~Day 5
It’s here, Day 5. Hard to believe my week has come to an end. Thank you for following me this week as your GIU gal. For my final project...
-
Hi, welcome to the I Love My Teacher Blog Hop. If you have just happend onto my blog and would like to start at the beginning, please vis...
-
Welcome to the very first Little Scraps of Heaven blog hop. If you have come from Lisa's blog you’re on the right track. If not, and...
-
With the blog hop going on last week I didn't get any digi stamps out. I didn't forget all you digi lovers out there, I was just a ...
Love anything with the bears! This tag is just too cute!
ReplyDeletehelena48@gmail.com
Tags would be great for my grandsons. TFS.
ReplyDeletemjblahnik56@hotmail.com
Very nice design. Fun! This design has many uses.
ReplyDeleteKristaInMN at gmail dot com
http://www.KristasPaperCafe.com
love the flowers and the "built boy tough"! very cute
ReplyDeletebabybutterfly521@yahoo.com
Love your tag Tricia, he came out adorable!!
ReplyDeleteStaci
Such a cute tag! Just adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
jennyplace26@gmail.com
this tag is so cute
ReplyDeleteYour tag is adorable. TFS and the chance to win. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteLove the tag! Love the gorgeous flowers! Thanks 4 the chance 2 win! prhmangel@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteSweet tag...love the hammer and hat. Thank You for sharing in the hop.
ReplyDeletequilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com
Luv this bear he is so cute. Have really enjoyed this hope. Thank you.
ReplyDeletejjocarlson@yahoo.com
I love this bear and tag. Definitely could make use of this myself! tluiz@4fast.net
ReplyDeleteOMG How adorable is that
ReplyDeleteTrish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com