Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Silly Little Monkey



I have kept myself so busy creating patterns that I forgot how much I loved designing layouts. So I have decided that I am going to start creating layouts again to sell on ebay.
Here is a cute layout I designed using the Sock Monkey pattern from my website.
(however I did change the monkey just a bit for this layout and gave him a cute little hat to wear)


If interested you may purchase this layout on ebay




Thanks for stopping by!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

scrappingmamma said...

He's very cute! love the layout its perfect..
scrappingmamma

Anonymous said...

Absolutely ADORABLE layout!!! :-)

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...