Monday, February 6, 2012

New Layout Challenge

Hey!!
Once again we are having another layout challenge over at  our DT Blog

Layout Challenge 3
Here is the sketch for our newest layout challenge.
If you would like to participate please head over to our DT blog for inspiration and details.
You could win $20.00 in FREE Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Patterns!!!



Here is my take on the sketch.
I love how it turned out.
For this layout I used the

Boy With Slingshot 

pattern to create this adorable paper piecing.


We'd love to have you join in on this week's challenge!!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Thank you Tricia for all you do!! You will be blessed beyond Measure---for one---be cause you give so much!! <3
Tammy
www.bbbm.weebly.com
PS--I put your button on my blog---thanks for the honor to do so:)

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...