Thank you for stopping by my little scrapping corner. I have been scrapping for several years and sell many of my layouts and paper piecings on ebay. Feel free to take your time and browse around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Growing in Unity~Day 5
It’s here, Day 5. Hard to believe my week has come to an end. Thank you for following me this week as your GIU gal. For my final project...
-
Hi, welcome to the I Love My Teacher Blog Hop. If you have just happend onto my blog and would like to start at the beginning, please vis...
-
Yolie, www.justyolie.com Melin, http://www.papercraftingwo rld.com/ Tricia, http://lshdesigns.blogspot .com/ (You Are Here) Diane, htt...
-
With the blog hop going on last week I didn't get any digi stamps out. I didn't forget all you digi lovers out there, I was just a ...


so very cute! thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteLove it. Thank you. However the link on the kit brings up the same freebie. I would love to have both since I am collecting the sets in an attempt to have the matching papers on my computer...not all over the house.
ReplyDeleteank you vaery much for posting your artwork!!! These are adorable!! I have bookmarked your site and will be visiting it frequently!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank You for the freebie but like previous stated I cant get the matching digi kit?
ReplyDelete