Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Free Sunflower Svg pattern and png

I am so happy with the way my sunflower turned out. This sunflower would make a perfect addition to any fall layout or handmade card. If you own a cricut and have SCAL, then you will be able to cut this beautiful sunflower pattern.
Also I have included a sunflower png for you to use on any digital layout, or even to print out and use on a handmade card or scrapbook layout.
Download the sunflower svg and png HERE. Enjoy.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Flowers post on Nov. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

cal8007 said...

Thanks TRicia,

I have a friend who loves sunflowers and I'm thinking of making this wintery, is that possible? LOL

Carmen L

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

Carmen, you asked how to make it wintery? Are you wanting it in a different color? I could make a sunflower in a different color if that's what you're looking for.

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...