Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Free Sunflower Svg pattern and png

I am so happy with the way my sunflower turned out. This sunflower would make a perfect addition to any fall layout or handmade card. If you own a cricut and have SCAL, then you will be able to cut this beautiful sunflower pattern.
Also I have included a sunflower png for you to use on any digital layout, or even to print out and use on a handmade card or scrapbook layout.
Download the sunflower svg and png HERE. Enjoy.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

very pretty!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Flowers post on Nov. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 05 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

cal8007 said...

Thanks TRicia,

I have a friend who loves sunflowers and I'm thinking of making this wintery, is that possible? LOL

Carmen L

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

Carmen, you asked how to make it wintery? Are you wanting it in a different color? I could make a sunflower in a different color if that's what you're looking for.