Free Poinsettia Christmas pattern svg file

Here is a free Christmas poinsettia pattern I have designed to share with my blog friends. This svg file can be cut using your cricut and scal. Click HERE to download. Enjoy.



I am looking for people who have a pazzle, wishblade, or knk. I am wanting to try to make my patterns in these formats too, but I need people willing to try my files to see if they can cut them using their machines.
If you use any of these machines please contact me.


Photobucket

Comments

Tricia I have a Pazzles, I will try them for you. I am on the opposite end...lol..turning mine into svg's for people. Sherry
Digi Free said…
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 08 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 08, 2009. Thanks again.
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas post on Dec. 08, 2009. Thanks again.
I have a blue wishblade and would love to try your patterns