Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Celebrate the Fourth Pattern Collection



Available now at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
This adorable set includes 6 bears all ready to celebrate the Fourth of July. This set includes patterns for a bear blowing a bugle, a bear holding sparklers, Lady Liberty Bear, a bear pulling a wagon, Uncle Sam Bear, and a drummer bear. Also included in this set is two bonus patterns, fireworks and stars and stripes. All pattern collections come in svg, gsd, dxf, wpc, ai, pdf, png, and jpeg to allow you to cut with your personal cutter or by hand.
Get yours today.






Photobucket

2 comments:

Susan Payton said...

I just love your designs. I have enjoyed my journey through your blog page. I am doing my first give away on mine, so if you like Burger King, come on over and enter, the prize is a $5.00 gift card to Burger King.
Thank you for letter me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

雅信 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...