Friday, July 23, 2010

Christmas in July Starting Sunday at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs

Christmas in July will start Sunday, July 25th at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs and lasts until Saturday, July 31st.
For each day of the week there will be a FREEBIE Christmas pattern, plus I will be listing 2 or 3 new Christmas pattern collections. Also if you join my facebook fan page you will have the opportunity to win some free patterns during the Christmas Giveaway Games.
Can't wait. Hope to see you there.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Patricia Mae said...

I can't wait to see the new christmas patterns.
~Patricia

Cheryl said...

Leaving the site open in a firefox tab. I'm a Christmas fiend and can't wait to see what you will have.

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...