Thursday, January 20, 2011

Free Love Bug Ladybug Digi Stamp

As I was creating my newest pattern set, Love Bug Collection, I also created a set of Love Bug Digi Stamps. I have decided to give the Ladybug away for free. All you need to do is click on the photo and then save the image to your computer.


I am also selling the set as a whole. Get the entire set for only $10.00 (that's just $2.00 an image plus the ladybug for free). What a deal.


Just click the "Buy it Now" button below. I will email the Love Bug Digi Stamp set to you upon payment clearing. I check my email several times a day so you should receive the set within 24 hours of your purchase.












Photobucket

16 comments:

weva said...

Thank you for the freebe!

Il Gufo e La Mucca said...

Thank you, this is awesome! thanks for sharing it!

Il Gufo e La Mucca said...

Thank you, this is awesome! thanks for sharing it!

Moments by Marla said...

So adorable! Thank you so much!

Teresa said...

Cute--thank you!

Deonna said...

What a cute bug! Thank you!

Shelly said...

Sooo cute! Thank you very much.

Tracey Brossart said...

Thanks for the adorable digi! :D

♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ

jcaw1 said...

Cute digi. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Mickie said...

Thanks, so cute.

Terrie L said...

Thank you! The ladybug is adorable!

grandmalee said...

tHANKS! tHIS IS ADORABLE!

GrammaR said...

What a cutie! Thank you.

Jayne said...

Really cute thank you.

Margo said...

thanks for sharing !
Greetz
Margo

jg said...

Super cute!