Monday, July 29, 2013

This week's FREEBIE and Winner Announcement from the Grillin' and Chillin' blog hop.


I want to take a moment to thank everyone for stopping by Saturday during the blog hop.
Thanks for all the wonderful comments.

The lucky person who won the $20.00 gift voucher this weekend is

Blogger Janis said...
Wow....I can just smell that grilled food looking at that great photo!! Nice LO!!

I would love to follow your blog but the only means I have for doing so is by email. I don't see a Feedburner "Follow by Email" box on your page. Would you consider putting one up, so I can participate in the giveaways, too? Thanks!!

July 27, 2013 at 5:57 PM



Janis, please send me your email
lshdesignsmail@aol.com
and I will get the voucher code sent out to you.


Now on to the FREEBIE

Apple Car
July 29- Aug 4



Delete









Photobucket

4 comments:

Esther said...

Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful freebie!!

Janis said...

Yippee....That's me!!! Thank you sooooo much. I am emailing you right now!
<3 J

Jennifer said...

Hi Tricia,

I was on vacation & am sorry I missed your blog hop! I will have to go and check out everyone's fun bbq projects when time permits.

Thank you so much for another cute freebie!!! :)

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer

txexperiment said...

So cute. Thanks!

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...