Thank you for stopping by my little scrapping corner. I have been scrapping for several years and sell many of my layouts and paper piecings on ebay. Feel free to take your time and browse around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Growing in Unity~Day 5
It’s here, Day 5. Hard to believe my week has come to an end. Thank you for following me this week as your GIU gal. For my final project...
-
Hi, welcome to the I Love My Teacher Blog Hop. If you have just happend onto my blog and would like to start at the beginning, please vis...
-
With the blog hop going on last week I didn't get any digi stamps out. I didn't forget all you digi lovers out there, I was just a ...
-
Yolie, www.justyolie.com Melin, http://www.papercraftingwo rld.com/ Tricia, http://lshdesigns.blogspot .com/ (You Are Here) Diane, htt...



Tricia, that reindeer is so super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, thank you
ReplyDeleteThank you for these sweet kits. LOVE them!!!
ReplyDelete~Donna
Thank you so much. This little guy is adorable and I love the digi kit!
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness - how delightful.. I LUV him. !!! :-D
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU very much :-)
Hugz
IKE in Greece xx
OMGoodness - how delightful.. I LUV him. !!! :-D
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU very much :-)
Hugz
IKE in Greece xx
thank you so much! it is adorable
ReplyDelete