Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Memories "Life's A Beach" Designer Train






 Welcome to the my memories Life's a Beach Designer Train
 a wonderful collection of beautiful colors perfect for all your Summer Scrapbooking.

A perfect kit to use in the My Memories software.
 My Memories is a great software for your digital scrap booking , craft, and printable projects .You can download the trial version from here and I'm sure you like this great software . Click here for the tutorials .




Why MyMemories Suite?

    • Easy to Use -Drag and drop photos and elements to your page(s) or use our Fast Fill feature. Create your own page(s) from scratch or from pre-made designer templates.
    • Editing Features -Recolor, Resized, Rip, Red-Eye, Filters, Crop, Shapes
    • Sharing -Print at home or professionally. Create custom blog or facebook graphics. Export as jpg, svg or png.

Here is my contribution to this month's train



Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, thanks! :)

Unknown said...

Adorable kit!! But unable to download!! Keep getting error 122!! Is there a problem? Thank you

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Talk about adorable! Thank you for sharing!

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

Mary, not sure why you are getting an error. I tried it and was able to download. If you send me your email address I will email it to you.

R said...

Thank you for sharing your cute mini with us :)

Cesc said...

Lovely beach! Thanks for the kit.

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...