Saturday, November 1, 2014

SKETCH CHALLENGE ALERT!!!


Check out our newest sketch challenge over at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
Nov. 1-14


 Create a layout using this sketch.
Add a Little Scraps of Heaven Designs paper piecing to your layout
(lshd only)
Then upload your picture to our LSHD FB fanpage.

No facebook account?
No problem.

Just send your layout to me via email and I will post it on the fanpage for you.

We will announce a winner on Nov. 15th
Winner will receive $15.00 in FREE patterns.

ALL participants will receive a FREE single pattern
$2.00 in value or less.

Photobucket

2 comments:

ike said...

Ooooo !!! - this looks cool - I only just saw this. Doh !!

IKE in Greece xxx

ike said...

Yay!! I've entered mine - thank you :-D xxxx

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...