Monday, December 8, 2014

This week's FREEBIE Santa's Sleigh



This week's FREEBIE
Santa's Sleigh
Dec 8-14

http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/category_22/Weekly-Freebie.htm

click on photo above to be directed to the download



If I can find time I will get a digi kit made up to go with this week's freebie.
Things around our house has been a little crazy.
My hubby has been asked to resign from his position at the church and we live in the church parsonage.  So that means we also have to move.
I have been busy taking care of a toddler, packing, and trying to run a household all while trying to keep up with my business.
Let's just say, my business has been a little neglected because other things must come first.

So bear with me, in the next few weeks things should be back to normal.
Thanks for your patience.
Photobucket

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute, thank you!

Hermiesgal said...

I just want to say "Thank you!"
I adore your files! I have been trying to say them for a long time, but I am kind of hit and miss!
But what a beautiful gift you give weekly!
And to have to move and with the Holiday's coming, I wish I could do more!
But know that WE all are so grateful!!
LeAnn

Diana said...

Nice sleigh. Thank u so much 4 sharing.

Adri Myburgh said...

I would like to say thank you for all the great files for the last year. Happy Christmas and a GREAT NEW YEAR 2015!!! for you and your family.

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...