Sunday, July 23, 2017

So Very Sweet



Here we are, Sunday afternoon and on this hot summer afternoon I am staying cool inside coloring and making some cute handmade cards.
Well, card at the moment, but I do plan on creating some more this afternoon.





 Image may contain: outdoor

I made this cute card using the Sweet Summer Treat digi stamp
from Little Scraps of Heaven Digi Designs.
I used the print and cut feature on my Silhouette Cameo to cut the digi stamp and sentiment out.
Such a great way to get a precision cut around digi stamp.

Well, I am off to make some more cards.
Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon!!

2 comments:

Gail said...

So Sweet indeed and I just love the print and cut feature on Silhouette - makes cutting out those digital stamps so much easier - fussy cutting -well, I usually mess up! TFS your beautiful card

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

thanks Gail.

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...