Monday, August 14, 2017

Smart Cookie Layout



Since I had a little spare time today I decided to create a page using this week's FREE file Smart Cookie Digital/Cut combo kit.







 I just think this file looks great with photos of my little guy wearing glasses.  No, he doesn't need glasses.  My daughter bought these non-prescription glasses and he fell in love with them and wanted to wear them.  He would put them on to "work" like I do when I work (however, I do need them to do closeup work)

I created this page following the sketch from
Stuck?! Sketches
Such a fun sketch to work with.  I don't normally create layouts like this so it was fun to try something new.

Thanks for the Challenge Stuck?! Sketches.

3 comments:

Gail said...

I like his glasses! I no longer wear glasses - I thought of getting some such as what your son has --- just for fun - nice layout! Have a blessed week

Sandra said...

A fabulous and fun layout that is so bright and colourful, perfect for the photos. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

How fun! Great colours too! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...