Hello there. Welcome to my blog.
I can't express how excited I am to be a part of the Growing in Unity Blog Hop.
If you just happened upon my blog and would like to start at the beginning of the hop please stop by Shannon's Blog.
If you have come from Amanda's Blog then you are in the right place.
For today's hop I made this adorable card
The stamp featured on my card is from the
Blossoming Beauty Collection
What a gorgeous kit. I absolutely LOVE the flowers in this kit.
The sentiment I received in a grab bag so I am not really sure which kit it is from.
To make this card I stamped the image on kraft cardstock. I just love using kraft cardstock for my cards. Then I colored the image with prismacolor color pencils.
I then distressed my pattern paper and glued it all together.
Simple and sweet!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Next on the hop is Chris.
Leave a comment on each blog for a chance to win one of two prize packs from Unity!!!
Here is the lineup of the hop in case you lose your way.
1. Shannon Pavlovic Edwards https://lingeringhappinessco.blogspot.com/?m=1
2. Sandra van Blaricum https://cardsandcreativity.blogspot.com/
4. Tricia Veinot Moore https://lshdesigns.blogspot.com/
5. Chris Dayton http://www.cattalesandpapertrails.com/…/growing-in-unity-sp…
6. Avra Williams https://avrasblog.blogspot.com/
Have a great Sunday.