Thursday, March 9, 2023

Just Beecause Card



Good afternoon.  

During my lunch break today I started a card for the 
Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week. 







This week's challenge was to make a card with a bee.  I knew just the image I wanted to use.
I drew this image in Procreate and turned it into a digi stamp.  But since I didn't have a whole lot of time to color a digi stamp I decided to just print out my digital watercolor image and added it to my card front.
I also used a honeycomb embossing folder for some texture on the background.

If you like this image and would like to purchase it as a digi stamp here is the link

My Honey Bear Digi Stamp


Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!!

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

You drew this image? This is fantastic!! I wish I could draw this way!! Such a cute card!! Thanks for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges!!

Nora
DT CIC

Nance said...

Wow, an awesome image you drew! So adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Nance, DT

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...