Thursday, September 24, 2009

Custom Order

After going out for breakfast for my birthday and doing a little shopping I came home and started working on a custom order. I don't normally like doing custom orders, but I think they are starting to grow on me. A lady asked if I could create a layout for a photo she had of her child holding a bunny. As soon as I saw the photo I knew just how I wanted the layout to look. So I got to work and started creating. This is the layout I came up with for the photo.


As you can see it is not the usual techniques I normally use. There are no cutesy characters and there are prima flowers (which I have tons of but rarely use). I really hope she likes it, but even if she doesn't I think it turned out perfect. And if she decides not to buy it, I always have ebay to fall back on.
Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Very pretty I think she will love it!

Jeana said...

I think it's beautiful! I hope she loves it!
I had to laugh at the thought of how many Primas you have, lol!

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

Yeah, I like to hoard them. lol.

Unknown said...

How could she not want it? It is beautiful.

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

Thanks Michelle, she wanted it, and then she asked if I could make her another layout... a football layout. (that may be a challenge. lol)

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...