Monday, September 14, 2009

Free Witch's Cauldron svg pattern and png

I have been so busy today. First I had an eye exam, the doctor told me to enjoy the next few years I have not having to wear glasses, because she said with in the next few years I will probably need them. And I quote, "Almost everyone after they turn 40 needs glasses". Then I was going to go grocery shopping, but then my daughter came home from school, sick. Then I had to make her a doctor's appointment. Took her to the doctor, then the doctor had us go to the hospital so my daughter could get some blood work done. So we did that. Then had to go get her prescription filled. Then I had to fix supper, Then drive around with my soon to be 16 year old because she needs 50 hours of driving before she can get her driver's license.

But I did manage to get a freebie made for today and here it is. A witch's cauldron. Great to use on any Halloween layout or handmade card.

Download the witch's cauldron HERE.




Photobucket

9 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

I love it!!!! I want to make my kids a witch & warlock for halloween now to go w/ that cauldron!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!

smatthews said...

Your blog and designs are awesome!! Thank you so much for your time and dedication to share with others!!!

JanieB said...

Love your SVG's thank you so much for them all.

Unknown said...

Tricia I cant thank you enough. I love paper piecing files! Do you take custom orders? If so how much do you charge?

Thanks!
Danielle
Mominct@comcast.net

The Paper Artist's Boutique said...

Tricia just wanted to say thank you for your files they are great! :) Sherry

JustYolie said...

Thank you for the great file!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

I was referred here by Yolie. Did you see her AWESOME project with this file? HERE IS THE LINK
Thank you for the freebie!

JustYolie said...

OHHHH Hestia!! Thank you girl...I was about to post the link and saw your comment! THANK YOU!!

Marilyn M said...

Yolie sent me here for your cute cauldron...her card is cute too!

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...