Sketchy Thursdays Challenges

This first layout has been created using Sketchy Thursday's Guest Design Team's Challenge sketch. I made this layout using MME paper which I thought was perfect for this photo. This layout is titled "Carefree"




This next layout was created using the sketch for this week's challenge at Sketchy Thursdays. I flipped the sketch to work better with the photo. It has also been made using MME paper. This layout is titled "Life's So Sweet".




Thanks for stopping by.




Photobucket

Comments

Heidi said…
wow! both of these are awesome. i particularly love the colors and the houndstooth on the gdt one.
great lo's! I don't see any of your paper piecings on them... that would be great advertising especially entering into challanges....Love your pieces
kristie said…
very pretty! love those papers!
lisa said…
Great LO's. I love the large bold titles. x
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee these!!! AWESOME colors and photos!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Jeanet said…
Beautiful layouts! loving the colors and the papers on them!