Action Wobbles Thursday

Good Morning!!
Today is my day once again to wobble on the Action Wobbles Blog.
For today's post I'd like to show you this adorable birthday card I made using
a cute party hat paper piecing from
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
It is found in the Birthday Monkey Pattern set.
 



I placed my party hat paper piecing on a scalloped circle and added an action wobble behind the circle.
It makes a card so sweet when a wobble is added to it.
Anyone would LOVE to get a birthday card that wiggles.
If you have never worked with action wobbles before I encourage you to buy some and try them out.
You can purchase them HERE.
Thanks for stopping by.


Photobucket

Comments

Doreen said…
This is gorgeous love the fab papers.xxx
D- said…
Love your card. The colors are perfect. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)