Thursday, October 4, 2012

Time to Wobble




Good Morning!!

Today is my day to wobble with the Action Wobble Design Team.
I was thinking up a design for my post today and came up with
this fabulous card.

I used a set of eyes from my
Spooky Eyes collection 
then added an action wobble under the eyes to make them wiggle.

So cute!!




What a great card for Halloween.

If you have never worked with action wobbles before I encourage you to buy some and try them out.
You can purchase them HERE.

I was invited to join the challenge over at My Crafting Channel MCC Challenge using my Spooky Eyes card.
Here's the link to the challenge if you would like to play along
HERE




Thanks for stopping by.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super Duper Cute!!

Nana said...

I comment on your project over at Action wobble, but again this is too cute. Thanks again for joing us over at
MCC Challenge #1 - The gh'oul times! .


Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Rhonda Emery said...

super cute wobble thank you for joining us at mcc challenge with nana and rhonda could you please grab my button also and I am now a follower. hugs

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...