Sunday, April 15, 2018

Dare to Be Creative


We had to stay home from church this morning.  My little guy was diagnosed with strep yesterday so we decided not to share.
So this morning while he is on the couch watching tv I was in my craft space being creative.




I created this piece by drawing a face on my page.  Then using ColourCraft Brusho Crystal Colour watercolor powders I splashed some water on my journal then sprinkled color and using a brush and heat gun I spread the paint around.

Then I inked up some of my mixed media Unity stamps and added a little distressing to my page.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit my blog.  If you would please take a moment and let me know what you think.
Have a great day!!








3 comments:

Glennis F said...

It looks fabulous!

ciloma said...

I don't dare. How do I get over that hump? I love your creativity and daring!

Gail said...

Sorry about your son - I hope he gets feeling better soon - we stayed home from church because of weather - sleet! I think this is fabulous - and that face is Magnificent! Great drawing there!

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...