Monday, April 16, 2018

GIU Winner Announcement!!!





Thanks for all the wonderful comment during my GIU Week.
Here are the winners from this past week's comments

Denise S.  

Great idea to punch holes after stamping the note paper. The distressing is perfect with this card.
April 13, 2018 at 10:16 AM
Delete


and Ann Sheely

this is such a gorgeous card! I think it would make a perfect journal cover too!
April 13, 2018 at 11:24 AM

please email me your mailing address so I can pass it on to Unity.
lshdesignsmail@aol.com

Congratulations!!
Delete

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh. I can't believe I won. I emailed you. thanks so much!

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...