Monday, April 26, 2021

Growing in Unity Gal Day 1


Good Morning.  Welcome to my first day of Growing in Unity Gal post!!
I was so excited to be chosen to create for a week this year.
For my first project I made this simple card.  Right now simplicity is good for me, working a full time job, babysitting our 3 grandbabies (all under 3), helping our 9 year old with homework, running a website, and the everyday running a household keeps me pretty busy.
Today's card was created using the humming bird stamp and the sentiment have faith from the Faith & Hope set.
I absolutely LOVE hummingbirds and I was so excited to see our first hummingbird of the year visiting my backyard yesterday.  I think this hummingbird stamp makes such a great image for a card for any occasion.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
 
Don't forget to leave a comment each day this week to be eligible to win one of TWO $20 store gift credits from Unity Stamps.  The two winners will be chosen at the end of the week.






22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Love hummingbirds!!! I always look for their return in the spring.

Kathy H said...

Sweet card! I love hummingbirds too.

Linda said...

I love everything about your card!

Linda Abel

Denise S. said...

I love having the highlighted area be patterned paper with the image stamped on it. Nice start to the week.

Debbie Farrell said...

Beautiful card!

karen adams said...

Sometimes simplicity is the best way to go! Beautiful card! Enjoy your GUI week!

Amy Williams said...

This is such a pretty card! I never think to stamp on my (somewhat hoarded!) patterned paper - but this is perfect! Especially if you need a card and don't have tons of time to devote to it! Love it!

Lilsis said...

Very pretty. Love it all.

Wilma DeG said...

Lovely card... I especially like how you highlighted the hummingbird with the soft patterned paper! I'm looking forward to your GIU week and my hummers returning this week!

Kathy Dippner said...

Very pretty card! Time to get my hummer feeder outside. Looking forward to your projects this week.

Becca Yahrling said...

Lovely card! I'm a 'bird nerd' so always happy
to see a birdie in the mix.

{S} said...

You sound like you’re as busy as the hummer! The work you’re doing is so important, children are precious. I love Hummingbirds too, they’re my favorite of all birds. I’ve had a few blessed encounters with them over the years. I love how you used the image on patterned paper. Beautifully done!
Shannon Horch

Linda said...

Such a sweet and simple card! Lovely!

Elizabeth Roberts said...

Lovely card. I just made some hummingbird food yesterday while I wait for them to return this spring.

Penny A. said...

Such a lovely card. I love hummingbirds, too. I’m so glad I have one visiting this year. I love to watch them.

JudyR said...

Love it! So simple but elegant.

Teri Keefer said...

Great card! I love hummingbirds!

Sandy said...

So pretty Tricia! Love the sky blue and black.

Holly McGee said...

Love the simplicity of this card. I sometimes forget how beautiful something simple can be.

Avra Williams said...

cute card!

Gail said...

What a darling card - I love that added twine and the sweet bird! TFS

Buffy Burnside said...

Beautiful card, I love Unity stamps!

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...