Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Growing in Unity Gal Day 2


Hello, Here we are Day 2 of being the Growing in Unity Gal.
Today's card is a fun little card using the butterfly image and Praying for you sentiment from the Flutters and Prayers set.
I distressed my paper edges giving them a shabby look.  I think this distressed look is my favorite look  for a handmade card.  I also inked the edges of the butterfly and sentiment strips.  

Thanks again for stopping by.

Don't forget to leave a comment each day this week to be eligible to win one of TWO $20 store gift credits from Unity Stamps.  The two winners will be chosen at the end of the week.
 



18 comments:

JudyR said...

Love the "distressed" look of the card

Kathy H said...

Cute card.

Holly McGee said...

Very cute!

Debbie Farrell said...

So cute!

Kathy Dippner said...

Super cute card! I love the distressed look too.

Amy Williams said...

This is super cute and I love all texture from the distressed edges.

Wilma DeG said...

What a sweet card! I really like the distressed look. I forget about doing that, so thanks for the reminder.

Avra Williams said...

Very sweet!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the paper pieced rainbow. Lovely card! I love distressing, too. True story: I gave my sister a really nice card that had lots of distressing and she said to me 'this card stressed me out!'. And she was serious!!! lol

Gail said...

I love the distress and the soft color rainbow - lovely work!

Elizabeth Roberts said...

Sweet card, love the distressed look

Denise S. said...

I love the distressed edges. Such a soft look.

Sandy said...

That's a cute rainbow. And, I forgot all about distressing on cards. It's been so long since I have done that. Love it.

karen adams said...

Very cute!

Penny A. said...

I love rainbows. Great card!

April said...

What a lovely card! The distressing really tops it off! :)

Buffy Burnside said...

Fabulous card, I love the distressed look!

Linda said...

Cute card!

Linda Abel

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...