Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Growing in Unity Gal Day 3


Oh my goodness, I totally hit 6:00 pm instead of am to publish today.
Anyways, Here is my day 3 Growing in Unity Gal post.
For today's post I am sharing this adorable card using the Be a Beauty Planner Girl Stamp along with the sentiment be you tiful.
I colored her with prismacolor color pencils then mounted her on some cardstock and added some cute accent paper to compliment her coloring.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Hope you have a great rest of your day!

Don't forget to leave a comment each day this week to be eligible to win one of TWO $20 store gift credits from Unity Stamps.  The two winners will be chosen at the end of the week.




 

15 comments:

Kathy H said...

Love your card, and great layout!

Anonymous said...

This is a cute card. I like the colors too!

karen adams said...

Great card!

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful card!

Gail said...

A fabulous make here! Love it! TFS

Becca Yahrling said...

This is lovely! I just used this set to make a wall hanging for my youngest niece. Love the pretty papers you used on your design.

Elizabeth Roberts said...

Lovely card and layout.

Penny A. said...

Beautiful! Love your card

Amy Williams said...

Pretty card! Great coloring and I love the patterned papers you chose!

Wilma DeG said...

Beautiful card! I love the simplicity of it, and your coloring is fantastic!

Sandy said...

Oh Tricia this is beautiful! Love that image and your card.

Avra Williams said...

Love the colors!

Buffy Burnside said...

Beautiful!

Linda said...

Very sweet card!

Linda Abel

Denise S. said...

Love matching that girl to the paper.

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...