Just For Fun

Here I am playing around on PSP again. I am having so much fun learning how to create digital scrapbook kits. I have been working on making halloween paper and some embellishments to go with them. I have designed this quick page using the things I have created. When I get enough items made for this halloween kit I am working on I will start selling it. But for now I thought I would share this quick page for free. Hope you enjoy. Get this halloween quick page HERE.



I would love some feedback for this page. Thanks.

Photobucket

Comments

Digi Free said…
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 14 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).
Zabou59 said…
Hi- I haven't found your mail so I post my question here. First of all, I really like your work, it's great. Are we allow to use your creations in our kit to sell or not ?

Thank you for what you are doing. Sorry for my english, I'm french and I left school 10 years ago....
Zanbou59,
If you create a paper piecing from the svg then yes you may sell those, as long as you say something like "made using pattern by Little Scraps of Heaven Designs" with it. I would just like to be given credit for my work. The png files are for personal use. Since I will be adding them to kits if and when I start selling them.
Thanks for asking.
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 14, 2009. Thanks again.
Anne said…
Thanks for the freebie! I think this page is great. Lovely design, and the cat is soooo cute!

Greetings from Anne (Norway)