Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pumpkin svg pattern plus a pumpkin png

September is here. To get a head start on fall and Halloween I will be posting fall and Halloween themed patterns. Fall is one of my favorite seasons. After a long, hot summer (which wasn't the case this year) I enjoy being able to go through my sweaters and sweatshirts and bundling up in them. I also love seeing the beautiful colors of fall leaves.
Anyway, here is a pumpkin I have created and am giving away for free. Download the pattern and png HERE.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Sandee said...

Just what I was looking for. Thank you for sharing.

I am putting your site on my blog

http://my-moment-in-time.blogspot.com/

Mominct said...

Love all your freebies!! Your site is on my blog too