Friday, February 5, 2010

Like Mother Like Daughter



Yesterday I had my daughter sit and help me make some valentine cards to take to the nursing home today. The homeschool group in our area is having a Valentine's party, and part of the party includes going to the nursing home and handing out Valentines. Since I was busy helping my other daughter with math I asked Lizzie to design the card layouts while I printed a digi stamp (one of the images I created) and colored the images.
This is how they turned out. I think she did a very good job. A future card maker perhaps.





Photobucket

4 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Tricia, These turned out veryvery cute!!
Have a great weekend! Hugs, Janiel

Sherry -Aunt Elmo- said...

Very cute cards and what a sweet thing to do!

mysweetpaperdreams said...

Wow! those are really good! That is super sweet to make cards for the nursing home. :)
Tammie :)

Sandra H. said...

She did a wonderful job!!!

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...