Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Winner is.......

Christina!!!!!!! Congratulations Christina.

christina
said...

thanks for all the cute things, I am new to scrapbooking with the arrival of my daughter. You have gave me a lot of ideas. Many thanks

send your emai addressl to me lshdesigns70@aol.com

and I will get your patterns sent to you. I have designed two new sets since posting the blog candy giveaway so I will let you have your choice of which set you would like. Would you like for me to send the Whimsical World pattern set or the Zoo Safari pattern set? Just let me know when you email me your email address.


A Special Thanks to everyone who participated and became a follower.


I will definitely be having some more blog candy in the future, so check back often.



Photobucket

No comments:

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...